The Footballing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India V SA Second Test

Go down

India V SA Second Test Empty India V SA Second Test

Post by Cenation Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 am

After the First Test where India where humilated my the Proteas, they will be looking to bounce back. They are lookig for a turner of a wicket so Harbarjan can run through them. Having said that I think SA will be to strong and clean sweep the series 2-0. Its a bit ironic though when India lose the first Test the ground curators at the next venue always prepare a turner so it makes it easier for the home side. I think currators should be made to prepare a pitch as even as possible, like in Australia if you bowl second or first it doesn;t matter as much because the pitch lasts over the five days, but in India iif your batting in the 4th innings 5th day you are likely to be skittled beacuse the will be massive amounts of turn there. Kallis and Amla batted really well in the first Test, they fought hard, stayed out there and reaped the rewards with Amla making a high score of 253* and Kallis making 173, this is what set up the easy victory for the Proteas. If SA win the series they will be the no.1 test nation if india win this Test match and draw the series they will remain no.1.

Thoughts.
Cenation
Cenation
Admin

https://footballingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down